2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWillow Dene Avenue, Halifax
- Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Recently Fitted Bathroom
- Low Maintenance Gardens
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms
Viewing is essential for this two bedroom true bungalow with stunning views over Norland. Located in Pye Nest the property is double glazed and central heated with a newly fitted shower room, low maintenance gardens and a garage.
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are proud to introduce to the market this two bedroom semi-detached true bungalow located in the ever popular area of Pye Nest. Set out over a single floor, this fully double glazed and central heated property briefly comprises of entrance hallway, spacious neutral lounge, fitted kitchen, two good size bedrooms and the recently fitted modern shower room. Externally the property boasts a single detached garage in addition to further on street parking and low maintenance front and rear gardens. There are stunning views to the front of the property and all windows to the front elevation face south and benefit from this view. We anticipate high demand for this property so call us now to arrange your viewing.
Enter the property through the UPVC double glazed front door into the entrance hallway which provides access to all of the rooms in the property and the loft space via the ceiling hatch. The entrance hallway has a useful storage cupboard, a central heating radiator and the alarm panel for the property is located here.
Lounge 16' 8" x 10' 11" ( 5.08m x 3.33m )
The spacious lounge has been decorated to a neutral finish and has a large UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation which has far reaching south facing views over Norland and down into the valley. The lounge has a central heating radiator and an electric living flame effect fire.
Kitchen 9' 6" max x 8' 5" max ( 2.90m max x 2.57m max )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces and tiled splashbacks over incorporating a sink and drainer. There kitchen benefits from a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, which is south facing with views over Norland and down into the valley.
Master Bedroom 11' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.33m )
A double bedroom with a range of fitted wardrobes drawers and cupboards. There is a UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' x 8' 5" ( 2.74m x 2.57m )
A small double /large single bedroom with a UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
This recently fitted bathroom boasts a modern white three piece suite comprising of a corner step-in shower cubicle with chrome sower and curved glass shower screens. The WC and wash hand basin are both fitted into the modern white gloss vanity unit. The bathroom has partially tiled walls, a frosted UPVC double glazed window with fitted blind to the side elevation, spot lights to the ceiling, a chrome heated towel rail and an extractor fan.
To the front of the property there is a single detached garage. Additional on-street parking is also available.
The front garden has been tiered into rockery sections for low maintenance and there are some stairs with hand rails leading to the front door for the property.
The rear garden benefits from a low maintenance patio area which is ideal for sitting out in the summer months. Beyond this, there is a further tiered rockery area which is relatively low maintenance. There is also a garden shed to the rear of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57903014.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWB104665. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sowerby Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.