2 bedroom apartment for saleHigh Street, Wyke Regis, Weymouth
- Brand New First Floor Apartment
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite
- Help to Buy Scheme Available
- Allocated Parking
- 10 Year Guarantee
A BRAND NEW TWO bedroom first floor apartment situated in Old Wyke Square benefitting from ensuite to the master bedroom, flooring throughout, allocated parking and a 10 year guarantee. HELP TO BUY SCHEME AVAILABLE!
A BRAND NEW TWO bedroom first floor apartment situated in Old Wyke Square benefitting from ensuite to the master bedroom, flooring throughout, allocated parking and a 10 year guarantee. The accommodation comprises entrance hallway, kitchen/diner, lounge/diner, master bedroom with ensuite, further double bedroom and bathroom. Outside there is allocated parking. HELP TO BUY SCHEME AVAILABLE!
Smoke alarm. Radiator.
Lounge 18' Max x 14' 1" Max ( 5.49m Max x 4.29m Max )
(L Shaped) Two sash windows to front aspect. Two radiators. Television and telephone points.
Kitchen 12' Max x 11' 8" Max ( 3.66m Max x 3.56m Max )
Sash window to front aspect. Kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated electric oven and hob. Space for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Central heating boiler. Partly tiled walls.
Bedroom One 11' Max (+ Recess into Ensuite) x 10' 4" Max ( 3.35m Max (+ Recess into Ensuite) x 3.15m Max )
Sash window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Sash window to rear aspect. Suite comprising panel bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin with mixer tap and low level WC. Shaver point with lighting. Heated towel rail. Partly tiled.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" Max x 8' 7" Max ( 3.76m Max x 2.62m Max )
Sash window to front aspect. Radiator. Television and telephone points.
Suite comprising of panel bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin with mixer tap and low level WC. Shaver point with lighting. Heated towel rail. Partly tiled.
One Allocated Parking Space.
Please contact our Letting's Manager Tara Webb on 01305 788770 for a rental valuation, or any further letting's information.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Compare broadband deals
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEY304399. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.