2 bedroom terraced house for saleStanley Road, WOKINGHAM, Berkshire
- 100' west facing garden
- Spacious living room with open brick fireplace
- Dining room with double glazed door leading to garden
- Living room & dining room with underfloor heating
- Galley kitchen with space for appliances
- Gas central heating to radiators
- 3rd bedroom off bedroom 1 with pipework in place for en suite
This spacious 2/3 bedroom Victorian terrace house is situated in a sought after cul de sac within close walking distance of Wokingham town centre. Accommodation comprises living room and dining room with tiled flooring and underfloor heating. Downstairs bathroom with white suite, two double bedrooms on the 1st floor, third room adjoining bedroom one.
The property is situated a few minutes walk from Wokingham town centre and offers excellent access to Reading and Bracknell via the A329M and M4 motorways. Stanley Road is made up of a variety of properties ranging from Victorian terraces, semi detached and detached family homes.
The rear garden is west facing enclosed by wooden fencing, laid mainly to lawn, the garden measures 100' from the rear of the house. There is a brick built shed with right of access across the rear of the property. The front garden is pea shingle.
Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_4335690
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57923173.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4335690. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.