2 bedroom flat for saleElm Grove, Southsea
- SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
- CENTRAL LOCATION
- 21'5 X 14'1 LOUNGE / DINER
- 15'11 X 14' MASTER BEDROOM
- 4 PIECE SUITE BATHROOM
- MODERN KITCHEN
- HIGH CEILINGS & CHARACTER FEATURES
- IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS
This spacious two bedroom apartment has just under 900sqft of accommodation enjoying high ceilings, generous room proportions and is generally well-presented throughout. With a secure communal entrance from Elm Grove, the internal accommodation of the apartment comprises; a 21'5 x 14'1 lounge/diner with plenty of light from dual aspect windows including a large square feature bay window, a modern fitted kitchen with solid wood work surfaces, a 15'11 x 14' master bedroom, a second double bedroom with a feature skylight and a 4 piece suite bathroom including bath and separate corner shower cubicle. Ideal as a first time buy or buy to let investment, an early viewing is recommended to appreciate the space on offer.
Enter via communal entrance on Elm Grove, stairs rising to first floor and personal door to;
Smooth ceiling, picture rails, radiator, intercom system, fitted carpet.
LOUNGE / DINER
Textured ceiling, picture rails, feature square bay window, additional sash window, two radiators, feature brick open fire place, stripped and varnished wooden floors.
Textured ceiling, window, radiator, range of wall and base mounted units with solid wood work surfaces over, inset ceramic 'Butler' style sink, integrated gas hob with extractor fan over, integrated high level electric oven, space for washing machine, fridge and freezer under counters.
Textured ceiling, picture rails, two windows, radiator, fitted carpet.
Textured ceiling, feature skylight, radiator, fitted carpet.
Textured ceiling, feature skylight, tile enclosed bath tub, corner shower cubicle, low level W.C., wash hand basin, ladder radiator, tiled floor, part tiled walls.
125 year lease commencing 25th December 1998.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PSSCC_483399. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearsons, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.