3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleVALDA VALE, IMMINGHAM
Withdrawn from Market
- Semi detached property within the town of Immingaham
- Ideal family home
- Extensive rear garden which needs to be seen to be fully appreciated
- Three bedrooms, two being doubles
- uPVC double glazed and gas central heated
- Lounge and sun room
- Modern fitted kitchen-diner
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band B
Crofts estate agents are pleased to offer for sale this spacious semi detached property which is located within the ever popular port town of Immingham. Positioned within a quiet area of the town, the property stands within an enviable plot which boasts a generous rear garden. Internal viewing will reveal a modern decor with a lounge positioned to the front. The kitchen-diner boasts a modern range of units and provides access to the sun room which has views of the rear garden. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and the bathroom. Externally there are gardens to the front and rear with plentiful off road parking and a garage. The property also benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57940534.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7482607. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Immingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.