4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBulbarrow Walk, Fareham
- MUST SEE PROPERTY
- SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- 20FT LOUNGE & SEPARATE DINING ROOM
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS & OFF ROAD PARKING
A substantial four bedroom family home. Accommodation comprising cloakroom, 20'' lounge, separate dining room, utility room. On the first floor there are four bedrooms and a shower room.
A substantial four bedroom family home with no onward chain. Accommodation comprising cloakroom, 20'' lounge, separate dining room, utility room. On the first floor there are four bedrooms and a shower room. Externally there are front and rear gardens with off road parking. Internal viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
UPVC stain glass front door, double glazed window to front elevation, stairs to first floor, radiator, fitted carpet.
Double glazed window to front elevation, wash hand basin, W/C, fitted carpet.
Lounge 20' 8" x 10' 11" ( 6.30m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, double glazed window to rear elevation, electric fire, two radiators, fitted carpet.
Dining Room 11' 3" max x 7' 4" ( 3.43m max x 2.24m )
Double glazed French doors to rear elevation, under stairs storage cupboard, serving hatch, radiator, fitted carpet, arch to kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 7' 4" max ( 3.43m x 2.24m max )
Double glazed window to side elevation, double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over, inset sink and drainer with tiled splash backs, space for fridge/freezer, space for washing machine, space for gas cooker, pantry, linoleum flooring.
Utility Room 9' 1" x 6' 6" ( 2.77m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, double glazed window to side elevation, combi boiler, consumer unit, space for tumble dryer, fitted carpet.
Storage cupboard, thermostat, loft hatch, fitted carpet.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 11' ( 3.63m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, built in cupboard, radiator, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 9' 4" max ( 3.63m x 2.84m max )
Double glazed windows to side and rear elevations, built in storage, radiator, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Three 12' 1" x 8' 6" ( 3.68m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, built in cupboards, radiator, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Four 8' 8" x 8' ( 2.64m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, built in wardrobe, radiator, fitted carpet.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, walk in shower, storage over stairs, wash hand basin, W/C, linoleum flooring.
Mainly laid to lawn with path leading to front door.
Mainly laid to shingle with mature shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57943063.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FHM103996. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.