2 bedroom flat for saleUpton Heights, Forest Gate, E7
- Good sized two bedroom apartment
- Set within a secure gated building
- Open plan living space with balcony
- Two double bedrooms each with balconies
- Finished to a good contemporary standard
- A selection of transport links are nearby
- Close to local shops and amenities
Offering a wonderful open-plan kitchen/reception room and two double bedrooms, each benefiting from balconies, this brilliant two bedroom apartment is finished to a good modern standard within a secure gated building.
Close to West Ham Park and local amenities on Romford Road while the shops, bars and restaurants in Westfield are easily reached. Transport links include Forest Gate Station and Plaistow Underground Station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1012091. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.