3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBiggin Lane, Ramsey, Huntingdon
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- 17' Living Room
- PVCu Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Garage & Block Paved Driveway
- Situated on a Good Size Plot
- Popular Location
- No Chain
*£1000 Buyers Incentive
*Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
*17' Living Room
*PVCu Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
*Garage & Block Paved Driveway
*Situated on a Good Size Plot
PVCu entrance door to:
1.51m x 9.86m (4'11" x 32'4"). Two PVCu double glazed windows to side and front, PVCu double glazed door to rear garden and Kitchen Breakfast Room, PVCu double glazed door to Entrance Hall.
Storage cupboard, radiator, access to loft, door to:
Fitted with three piece suite comprising tiled double shower enclosure with fitted shower over, matching shower base and glass screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low-level WC and full height tiling to all walls, radiator with added heated towel rail, PVCu opaque double glazed window to front, storage cupboard, vinyl flooring, coving to ceiling.
3.42m x 4.14m (11'3" x 13'7") maximum. Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over with matching breakfast bar with storage under, stainless steel sink with single drainer, serving hatch to Lounge, space for fridge/freezer, washing machine and cooker, PVCu double glazed window to front, PVCu double glazed window to side, airing cupboard housing hot water tank with slatted shelving, radiator, vinyl flooring.
3.64m x 5.16m (11'11" x 16'11") maximum including chimney breast. PVCu double glazed window to side, gas fire set in timber surround, radiator, wall lights, coving to ceiling, PVCu double glazed French double doors to rear garden.
3.65m x 3.34m (12' x 10'11"). PVCu double glazed window to front, PVCu double glazed window to side, radiator.
3.66m x 3.34m (12' x 10'11"). PVCu double glazed window to side, radiator.
2.70m x 2.73m (8'10" x 8'11"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, built-in double wardrobe, radiator.
Situated on a good size plot. The front is mainly laid to lawn with established flower and shrub borders with a range of ornamental trees, extensive double width block paved driveway to the front leading to the single garage, dwarf brick wall frontage.
Rear garden is enclosed by timber fencing to rear and sides, two brick-built outhouses, paved sun patio with seating area, mainly laid to lawn with established shrub and hedged borders with a range of ornamental fruit trees, outside cold water tap.
2.70m x 4.92m (8'10" x 16'2").
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57950879.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RAM201488. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.