2 bedroom terraced house for saleCardinal Hinsley Close, Newark
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two bedroom modern townhouse
- Lounge with separate conservatory
- Kitchen including oven and hob
- First floor shower room
- Garden and parking.
DON'T MISS OUT! Interest is expected to be high at this modern two bedroom townhouse with a uPVC conservatory. The property has two generous size bedrooms as well as first floor bathroom. The home benefits from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing.
A superb opportunity to purchase a modern two bedroom townhouse in popular Cardinal Hinsley Close area of Newark. The property has gas central heating and uPVC double glazed windows. To the ground floor there is an entrance hallway and lounge with separate uPVC conservatory to the rear. There is also a kitchen with fitted oven and hob. To the first floor there are two generous size bedrooms and shower room. Outside the property has gravelled garden area to the front whilst to the rear there is a further enclosed garden with garden shed and open fronted store. Addition to this there is useful allocated parking space.
Viewing this property is highly recommended as interest is expected to be high.
Being approached via a partly glazed uPVC entrance door and having ceramic tiled flooring and radiator.
Lounge 15' 5" x 11' 11" including staircase ( 4.70m x 3.63m including staircase )
The lounge has double glazed sliding patio doors to the conservatory and has a staircase rising to the first floor. There is a radiator and television point.
Conservatory 10' 3" x 10' 3" ( 3.12m x 3.12m )
The conservatory is uPVC doubled glazed and has uPVC double doors opening into the rear gardens.
Kitchen 8' 6" x 7' 9" ( 2.59m x 2.36m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall mounted units and has a one and half bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap over. There is space for a fridge freezer, plumbing for automatic washing machine and fitted oven with four burner gas hob and extractor hood. There is a range of work surfacing with tiled splashbacks, ceramic tiled flooring, wall mounted cupboard with gas central heating boiler and uPVC window.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 11' 11" max / 8.4 min ( 3.73m x 3.63m max / 8.4 min )
The master bedroom has built-in shelving uPVC window and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" excluding alcove x 5' 9" ( 3.58m excluding alcove x 1.75m )
The second bedroom has uPVC window and radiator.
Fitted with suite comprising corner shower cubicle with wall mounted shower appliance over, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, fitted vanity cupboards, chrome heated towel rail, uPVC window and built-in linen cupboard.
To the front of the property there is a gravelled garden area with outside water supply and paved pathway to the front entrance door.
To the rear of the property there is an enclosed further gravelled garden with open frontage store and garden shed.
There is a further off road parking space allocated to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57957196.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWK100236. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newark. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.