3 bedroom terraced house for saleAskern Road, Toll Bar, Doncaster
Sold by Us
- Guide Price £70,000 - £80,000
- Beautiful bay front
- Private enclosed rear garden
- Two reception rooms - perfect for entertaining
- Fantastically located to local amenities, bus routes and motorway access
- Additional utility room off kitchen
- Current Rental Income £450pcm
ENTRANCE HALL 8' 4" x 2' 11" (2.56m x 0.90m) Front facing door leading to the entrance hallway.
LOUNGE 10' 9" x 10' 6" (3.28m x 3.22m) Front facing bay window, electric fire with a feature decorative surround and an arch leading to the dining room.
DINING ROOM 10' 8" x 12' 11" (3.27m x 3.94m) Rear facing window, electric fire with a decorative surround, ceiling fan and a storage cupboard beneath the stairs.
KITCHEN 8' 5" x 13' 2" (2.57m x 4.03m) Side facing window, fitted kitchen units at base level incorporating a single bowl sink with drainer unit, space for a freestanding electric hob/cooker, space for a fridge/freezer and rear facing access door leading to the utility room.
REAR ENTRANCE/UTILITY ROOM 4' 10" x 8' 9" (1.49m x 2.67m) Rear facing windows and door, side facing window, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a tumble dryer.
STAIRS TO THE LANDING Stairs from the entrance hallway.
LANDING Providing access to three bedrooms and a bathroom.
BEDROOM 13' 0" x 8' 9" (3.97m x 2.69m) Rear facing window and a storage cupboard.
BEDROOM 8' 8" x 5' 9" (2.65m x 1.76m) Rear facing window.
BATHROOM 7' 1" x 5' 6" (2.16m x 1.68m) Side facing window, low flush w/c, wash hand basin, bath with a shower screen above and a shower attachment.
OUTSIDE Wall enclosed front garden with access gate and a wall enclosed rear concrete area with further access gate.
BEDROOM 14' 1" x 10' 11" (4.31m x 3.35m) Front facing window.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57962633.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101025004619. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moss Properties, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.