3 bedroom detached house for saleOsbourne Drive, Grimsby
Offers in Excess of
- Superbly presented detached family home
- Lounge, dining room/bedroom & open plan kitchen, dining area & sitting room
- Ground floor shower room
- Three bedrooms & bathroom to first floor
- Ample off road parking & pleasant gardens
- EPC RATING : C
This modern house presents itself as agood quality home tucked away in the popular residential area and ever popularvillage of Holton-le-Clay. Throughoutthe home there is a great feeling of spaciousness and light, thekitchen/breakfast area has plenty of room and is a great socialising space thatyou can enjoy whilst entertaining your guests, which seamlessly flows into thesun lounge flooded with natural light from the enclosed rear garden. With a lovely warm lounge where you can sitback and relax after a long hard day and when the sun is shining why not retireto the enclosed rear garden providing a wonderful dining space for those summerevenings. Close to local amenities,shops and schools, easy connect to the A16 and easy commute into Grimsby townand surrounding villages. Just aroundthe corner is a super handy convenience store or for those bigger shops thesupermarkets are not too far away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57972205.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4316504. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Grimsby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.