1 bedroom apartment for saleRegent Street, Shanklin, Isle of Wight
- Large 1 bedroom second floor apartment
- Central location in the heart of the town
- Spacious kitchen/diner
- Double glazed & gas central heating
- No forward chain
- EPC energy rating D (60)
Conveniently situated right on the High Street, this spacious, split level apartment is definitely worth a look inside. With the benefit of both double glazing and gas heating the apartment has a lovely warm feeling, making it a perfect buy to let investment or first step onto the property ladder. A good sized lounge enjoys elevated views over the town of Shanklin, and retains some of the original charm, with high ceilings and ornate coving. In the kitchen/diner there’s plenty of room for a dining table and lots of space to show off your culinary skills when you have guests round. At the end of a long day it’s nice to go upstairs to bed, but not before a nice long soak in the bath!Obviously the shops are right on your door step, but with Shanklin’s golden sandy beach and charming “Old Village” a short drive away, there’s plenty to keep you occupied.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 17'10 x 14'8 (5.44m x 4.47m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 13'6 x 11'10 (4.12m x 3.61m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'3 x 11'10 (3.74m x 3.61m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57982429.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60618510. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Shanklin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.