2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSion Passage, Ramsgate
- Sought After Location
- Close to The Marina and Town Centre
- Two Bedrooms with Feature Vaulted Ceilings
- Well Equipped Kitchens with Granite Work Surfaces
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Contemporary Bathrooms
- Attractive Courtyard Gardens
- Ten Year NHBC Warranty
- Available Now
BEAUTIFULLY DESIGNED IN A PRESTIGIOUS LOCATION. Three brand new homes set within a quiet back water in Ramsgate town centre that have been built and designed to a high standard specification. Constructed by a reputable and well established local builder these properties boast entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge/diner, well equipped fitted kitchen with granite work surfaces, two bedrooms, bathroom, attractive courtyard gardens. There is the added benefit of traditional double glazed windows, central heating and the added piece of mind of a ten year NHBC warranty. These properties are available now so would recommend an early internal inspection in order not to miss out.
Ramsgate is situated on the southerly aspect of the Isle of Thanet and benefits the country’s only Royal Harbour, its status being granted by King George 1V in 1821. The distinctive and beautiful harbour has a vibrant yachting community alongside some commercial activity and was where the Little Ships evacuation of Dunkirk set out from in 1940. The town is enjoying something of a Renaissance with its large amount of Grade 11 Listed property, many set within elegant Regency squares, or overlooking the sea, others with links to or influenced by the architect Augustus Pugin. In recent years the Royal Harbour has seen many restaurants, cafes and bars emerge alongside quirky independent retail outlets, some utilising the arches on the quayside beneath Royal Parade.
The town is steeped in history with associations to many well known figures including Queen Victoria , Karl Marx and Vincent Van Gogh as well as having a fascinating network of tunnels beneath the main centre.
The fortunes of the town have been hugely assisted by the recent addition of a high speed rail link to London St Pancras making a commute for many a viable option.
Ground Floor -
Entrance Hall -
Kitchen - 3.15m x 2.44m (10'4 x 8'0) -
Lounge/Diner - 5.03m x 3.45m (16'6 x 11'4) -
First Floor -
Bedroom One - 3.76m x 2.82m (12'4 x 9'3) -
Bedroom Two - 3.02m x 2.54m (9'11 x 8'4) -
Bathroom - 2.74m x 1.88m (9'00 x 6'2) -
Courtyard Garden -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26770722. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miles & Barr, Ramsgate . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.