4 bedroom terraced house for saleOak Drive, Mile Oak, Tamworth
- Immaculately presented three story town house.
- Decorated and finished to a high quality modern standard
- Spacious lounge-diner
- Open plan breakfast kitchen
- Open reception hallway
- Four double bedrooms with en-suites to two of them
- Private landscaped rear garden
- Single garage and off road allocated parking
** FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS ** TWO EN SUITES ** GARAGE & OFF ROAD PARKING ** SPACIOUS LOUNGE- DINER **Lovett&Co. Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this immaculately presented three story town house. The property has been decorated and finished to a high quality modern standard with exceptional features throughout including: spacious lounge-diner, open plan breakfast kitchen, open reception hallway, four double bedrooms with en-suites to two of them, private landscaped rear garden as well as a single garage and off road allocated parking.
It is situated in Mile Oak on the outskirts of Tamworth with convenient access via car to both Tamworth and Sutton town centres, both offering a wide range of amenities and shopping facilities. Commuter benefits include access to the A38, A5, M42 and M6 Toll roads. There are local and national rail services available in both Tamworth & Sutton.
The property has three floors; on the ground floor: two bedrooms, shower room and utility. On the first floor: lounge-diner and kitchen. On the second floor: two bedrooms with en-suite to the master and family bathroom Externally the property offers: one allocated parking plus visitor spaces, single garage and a private rear garden. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and central heating through out.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57988201.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7528016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovett&Co. Estate Agents, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.