3 bedroom town house for saleKelso Gardens, Nottingham
- **Guide Price £160,000 - £170,000**
- CONTEMPORY CONVERTED THREE STORY TOWN HOUSE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- CONTEMPORARY MODERN FIXTURE AND FITTINGS THROUGHOUR
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- TOP OF THE RANGE KITCHEN
- IDEALLY SUIT YOU PROFESSIONALS OR A FAMILY
**Guide Price £160,000 - £170,000** We are pleased to bring to the market this conversion town house that will appeal to families and young professionals. The property has been completely modernised throughout, extension to rear, underfloor heating and fitted furniture throughout.
William H Brown are pleased to being to the market this superbly appointed temporary conversion town house will appeal to families and young professionals. The property has been completely modernised throughout with top of the range fixtures and fittings, extension to rear, underfloor heating and fitted furniture throughout. This property truly needs to be seen to be appreciated.
With double glazed sealed unit door leading in from front elevation, with feature fitted cupboards and shelving providing useful storage and hanging space, staircase to first floor, leads to study and open plan living area.
Study Area 11' 11" x 7' 6" max measurement ( 3.63m x 2.29m max measurement )
With double glazed window to the rear aspect, TV and telephone points, a range of inbuilt fitted furniture, double glazed window panel looking into lounge and a feature spiral staircase leading to the second floor. Door opening leads into open plan living kitchen.
Open Plan Living Kitchen 23' x 16' 3" max measurement ( 7.01m x 4.95m max measurement )
Kitchen Area - Ranges of wall and base contemporary fitted units with roll top work surfaces, incorporates a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit, mixer taps and complimentary splashback areas, integrated electric oven, hob and extractor hood, integrated microwave, halogen spotlights to ceiling, space and plumbing for American style fridge freezer, incorporated washing machine and underfloor heating.
Lounge Area - With TV point, underfloor heating, glass roof canopy to rear providing a high degree of natural light, halogen spotlights to ceiling.
Shower Room / Wc
Accessed from the kitchen area, has encased low level WC, wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks, double standing shower cubicle with electric fed shower and attachment over, double glazed obscured window to the front elevation, halogen spotlights to ceiling, underfloor heating, feature storage cupboards providing storage and hanging.
Accessed from the spiral staircase from the first floor, has wood flooring with underfloor heating, loft access, fire door leads onto covered balcony and seating area. Additional doorways lead to all bedrooms and family bathroom / WC.
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 8' 9" ( 3.40m x 2.67m )
With double glazed windows to the front and side elevations, wall mounted radiator, TV and telephone points and underfloor heating with wood floor covering. The property enjoys a range of inbuilt fitted wardrobes and over cupboards all bespoke, providing use for hanging storage space.
Bedroom Two 7' 9" x 12' 2" max measurement ( 2.36m x 3.71m max measurement )
With two double glazed windows to the rear aspect, wall mounted radiator and wood floor covering with underfloor heating. A range of inbuilt bespoke fitted wardrobes providing hanging and storage space.
Bedroom Three 11' 6" x 6' 11" max measurement ( 3.51m x 2.11m max measurement )
With double glazed window to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator and underfloor heating with wood floor covering. A range of inbuilt furniture, including fitted wardrobes, over cupboards, bed and desk.
Family Bathroom / Wc
Consists of a contemporary fitted white three piece suite containing low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and pea shaped bath with complimentary shower screen, wall mounted electric shower and attachment over, fully tiled floors and walls with underfloor heating, wall mounted extractor fan and double glazed window which is obscured to the front elevation.
Outside is an enclosed garden on all sides with gated access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58004320.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS109226. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.