2 bedroom flat for saleX1 Saltra, Brindley House, 1 Elmira Way, Salford, M5 3DA
- Tenanted to April 2019!
- Offered with allocated parking space
- Fully furnished to a high spec
- Highly sought after area
- Contemporary and spacious layout
- Secure entry system
- Great transport links
- Local to all amenities
- Contemporary and spacious layout
We are pleased to present this stunning contemporary 2-bed, 2 bathroom apartment situated on the 1st floor of Brindley House part of the X1 Saltra development.
This spacious apartment comprises a modern fully integrated kitchen, a contemporary 3-piece family bathroom as well as an en suite leading from the master bedroom. All rooms have ample space, large double-glazed windows and are furnished to the highest specification.
In addition, the property is perfectly situated local to all amenities, located on the doorstep of Salford Quays and within easy reach of Manchester city centre via road or the local Metrolink tram service. The area is perfect for investors thanks to a swelling population and a booming economy. People from around the country are moving to the area and are in need for high-quality rental accommodation such as this development.
Both Salford and Manchester are fantastic buy-to-let hotspots, with industry experts stating that there is room for regional house price growth of up to 30% in the next few years – unsurprising when statistics show that property prices in Salford have already risen by over 40% in the last five years alone (Zoopla, November 2018).
The pace of growth in the area is not predicted to slow, making X1 Saltra a superb investment opportunity. Apartments like this do not become available often – make sure to enquire today to avoid missing out!
Please note: Images shown are of a show apartment and may not be representative of the property for sale.
Gross rent: £9,600
Ground rent: £275
Service charge: £1,284
Lettings fees: £921
Net income: £7,120
Gross yield: 6.19%
Net yield: 4.59%
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS: These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance, and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Neither yieldit nor the vendor or lessor accept any responsibility in respect of these particulars, which are not intended to be statements or representations of fact and any intending purchaser or lessee must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
yieldit ref: YL-12958
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YL-12958. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by yieldit, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.