5 bedroom detached house for saleSt. Johns Road, Wroxall, Ventnor, Isle of Wight
- Five/six bedroom refurbished Grade II listed home
- 1.77 acres of land with outbuildings
- Beautiful character features throughout
- Additional land available by separate negotiation
- Fantastic rural location & countryside views
- Private gated driveway with ample parking
- EPC energy rating F (21)
A stunning grade II listed 17th century home offered in beautiful condition, situated on the outskirts of a rural village on the south east of island. The property has benefited from extensive renovation works, to include a new farmhouse kitchen and luxurious first floor bathroom.The property retains many period features such as flagstone floors, impressive fireplaces and attractive original style oak doors throughout. Occupying a plot of 1.77 acres, there are two paddocks as well as gardens and woodland surrounding the home with ample space to live the good life. The property is accessed via a private lane, and has a long gated driveway to the large parking area to the rear.The exterior façade is impressive, and its original main entrance with attractive double doors leads through the entrance vestibule into the lounge area, with a snug area to one end and a wood burner ideal for winter evenings. The room is vast and with fireplaces at either end and exposed beams and oak flooring, this room is truly welcoming and serves an ideal space for entertaining. The kitchen / breakfast room has been refurbished with a real farmhouse feel and has space for a large family table, and also offers an agar as well as ample storage space.The ground floor also has a utility room, separate cloakroom, office and potential 5th bedroom if required.The first floor has three double bedrooms and good size single, all with beautiful countryside views of the surrounding area and one offering a modern en-suite bathroom. The enormous bathroom serves the other three bedrooms, and with a central bath and attractive slate tiling this offers a fantastic space to relax and unwind.To the second floor an original loft room is accessed via a curved staircase and at over 39ft in length the room is vast, and would easily serve as an impressive master bedroom should you wish.If a family home in the country with ample space around you is within your wish list, this beautiful property will more than suffice.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge Area: 20'7 x 14'11 (6.28m x 4.55m)
- Snug Area: 14'11 x 12'9 (4.55m x 3.89m)
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room: 16'2 x 14'2 (4.93m x 4.32m)
- Utility Room: 8'6 x 5'2 (2.59m x 1.58m)
- Bedroom 5: 13'2 x 10'0 (4.02m x 3.05m)
- Office: 13'2 x 7'7 (4.02m x 2.31m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Family Bathroom: 15'5 x 14'6 (4.70m x 4.42m)
- Bedroom 1: 18'4 x 10'6 (5.59m x 3.20m)
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 2: 15'6 x 11'6 (4.73m x 3.51m)
- Bedroom 3: 13'6 x 11'6 (4.12m x 3.51m)
- Bedroom 4: 11'6 x 8'5 (3.51m x 2.57m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Loft Room: 39'11 x 11'11 (12.17m x 3.63m)
- Store Room
- Off Road Parking
- 1.77 Acres
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60901090. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Isle of Wight. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.