3 bedroom detached house for saleCarolina Place, FINCHAMPSTEAD, Berkshire
- Living room leading through to a double glazed conservatory
- Separate dining room
- Fitted kitchen, cloakroom
- Family bathroom and ensuite shower room
- Secluded rear garden and further secluded secondary garden area
- Driveway parking for several vehicles and garage
A rarely available and extended three bedroom detached home is set on the popular Carolina Place development. Accommodation comprises entrance hall, living room leading through to a beautiful double glazed conservatory overlooking the secluded 44' x 33' rear garden, separate dining room and fitted kitchen. To the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms and refitted ensuite and family bathroom.
Carolina Place is part of a sought-after development mostly built by Miller and Pelham Homes in the mid 1980’s. California Country Park is adjacent which comprises 100 acres of countryside with delightful walks. There are local shops on Barkham Ride and at California crossroads. For the commuter, the M3 and A329M/M4 can be accessed via the Nine Mile Ride and Bracknell.
The rear garden features a paved patio leading onto lawns with flower and shrub borders, base for garden shed. The whole extends to 44' wide x 33' long. There is a secondary area of garden which is separate from the main which offers complete privacy and faces in a southerly direction. To the front there is driveway parking and a garage.
Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_4340185
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58009753.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4340185. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.