3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWolsey Road, Newark
- Generous size three bedroom semi-detached house
- Lounge with separate dining room
- Kitchen including oven and hob
- Modern shower room
- Substantial gardens, Off road parking
Immediate viewing is highly recommended at this well presented, generous sized three bedroom semi-detached family home.The property has substantial gardens mainly to the rear and features a large summerhouse with power and lighting. The lounge features a cast iron burner. Call now to view
This superb opportunity to purchase a generous sized three bedroom semi-detached family home in this central location of Newark. The property has gas central heating, uPVC double glazed windows and nestles within substantial gardens positioned mainly to the rear. To the ground floor the property features an entrance hallway and has a lounge with cast iron multi fuel burner. There is a separate dining room and kitchen including fitted double oven and hob. To the first floor there is a landing and three bedrooms. A particular feature is the separate shower room which features a large walk-in shower. Outside the property has off road parking for several vehicles to the front of the property whilst to the rear there is a substantial outbuilding as well as a metal shed and generous sized family lawned garden. To the rear of the property there is a further potential vegetable plot with storage area and a particular feature being the timber summerhouse to the rear which is presently used by the vendor as a home office. There is power and lighting to this area.
Entrance Hall 10' 5" including staircase x 6' 8" ( 3.17m including staircase x 2.03m )
Being approached via a partly glazed solid front entrance door. There is a staircase rising to the first floor, radiator and useful understairs storage cupboard.
Lounge 14' 6" into bay narrowing to 10' 5" excluding bay x 13' 11" ( 4.42m into bay narrowing to 3.18m excluding bay x 4.24m )
The lounge has a cast iron multi fuel burner as a focal point to the room. A particular feature is the ten power points within this room as well as a telephone point, television point and radiator. There is a walk-in uPVC bay window to the front aspect.
Dining Room 10' 8" x 10' 1" into alcove ( 3.25m x 3.07m into alcove )
The dining room has uPVC glazed double doors to the rear gardens. There is a radiator and coved ceiling.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 9' 11" ( 3.10m x 3.02m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall mounted units and has work surfacing with tiled splashbacks. There is an eye level cupboard with inset gas central heating boiler and a further glazed eye level china cabinet. There is a single drain stainless steel sink with mixer tap over and fitted oven with four burner gas hob. This room also has an additional larder cupboard providing excellent front storage space and there is plumbing for automatic washing machine. There is also space for an American style fridge/freezer and uPVC window giving a pleasant views down the rear garden. There is a door from the kitchen leading to the side entrance area.
First Floor Landing
Having uPVC window, radiator and built-in linen cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' x 10' 1" ( 3.35m x 3.07m )
This bedroom has a uPVC window to the front aspect, built-in wardrobes with double hanging rails and radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 3" x 8' 8" ( 4.34m x 2.64m )
This generous size second bedroom has uPVC window to the rear with pleasant views over the rear gardens and beyond. There is built-in wardrobe with double hanging rail and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" max overall x 7' 2" ( 2.97m max overall x 2.18m )
The third bedroom has uPVC window to the front as well as a built-in wardrobe with a double hanging rail and shelf and radiator.
Shower Room 6' 4" x 5' 5" ( 1.93m x 1.65m )
This is a particular feature to the first floor and features a modern large walk-in shower cubicle with overhead shower appliance. There is a WC and modern pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap over. There is also a radiator, uPVC window, partly tiled walls, extractor fan and inset spot lighting. We are advised by the vendor that the brand new bath still remains at the property and can be provided to a purchaser on request.
To the front of the property there is a slate chip parking area with further adjacent driveway providing parking for several cars. There is pathway leading to the side of the property and covered entrance canopy.
The vast majority of the gardens are positioned to the rear of the property are of a substantial size for this type of home. To the immediate rear of the property there is a concrete patio area with a further gravelled sitting area and outside lighting. A concrete pathway gives access towards the rear of the garden and adjacent to this there is a generous established lawned garden ideal for a family and entertaining. There is a useful metal garden shed and a variety of conifers and trees. Beyond the row of conifers there is a further potential vegetable plot area or garden storage space.
There is a paved patio area in front of the summer house.
Summerhouse 9' 9" x 9' 6" ( 2.97m x 2.90m )
This superb timber building is currently utilised as a working from home space and has power and lighting. The summerhouse is approached by a partly glazed double doors from the rear gardens. This could also provide an ample space for a hot tub if required.
Outbuilding 15' 3" x 6' 11" ( 4.65m x 2.11m )
There is a substantial outbuilding which currently has two sets of plumbing for automatic washing machines as well as space for a tumble dryer, power and lighting with double doors to the rear gardens. There are three windows which two are uPVC double glazed and a further personal door to the side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58015471.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWK100270. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newark. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.