2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSiddons Road Forest Hill SE23
- Edwardian Era.
- End of Terrace.
- Attractive Frontage.
- Two Double Bedrooms.
- A Pair of Characterful Reception Rooms.
- Secluded yet Mature Rear Garden.
- Planning Permission Obtained.
- Energy Efficiency Rating E.
Unveiled to the SE23 market is this stunning Edwardian freehold residence situated on a quiet street, just moments away from Forest Hill Station!
The accommodation is set across two floors and comprises of two reception rooms, both of which are very well laid out, with the front reception room benefitting from a bay window, and a spacious kitchen which has stunning views of the rear garden. The first floor comprises two double bedrooms, and a larger than average modern bathroom suite, with the added benefit of a free standing shower.
One of the unique parts of this house has to be the fact the seller has obtained planning permission for a single storey rear extension to create a spectacular open plan kitchen diner, with the 'in trend' bi-folding doors sure to be a focal point of any extension in this type of house once built. The loft is also very conveniently sized, and the current vendor has also had previous quotes on extending the loft which according to local builders, can be done subject to the sufficient planning permissions needed.
Situated 0.5 mile away of Forest Hill Station which boasts popular transport links into London Bridge and London Victoria via Clapham Junction as well as connections into East London calling in at stations such as Highbury & Islington and Dalston Junction via Shoreditch High Street. Forest Hill town centre is within a ten minute walk away and offers a wide selection of trendy boutiques and cafés, perfect for a quick bite to eat or to socialise with friends and family.
Energy Efficiency Rating E.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58024437.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P219012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Sydenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.