5 bedroom detached house for saleBursnips Road, Essington
Withdrawn from Market
- Beautifully restored 1779 character five bedroom detached property
- Set over approximately two acres
- Outbuildings including large garage/workshop & storage/office
- Stunning original features including Inglenook fireplaces, flooring & ceiling beams
- Large open field to the rear with duck pond
- Set down a private driveway into gated estate
- Spacious reception rooms and four double bedrooms
- ***DETACHED CHARACTER PROPERTY***
***DETACHED CHARACTER PROPERTY*****CHECK OUT THE VIRTUAL TOUR AND DRONE FOOTAGE*****NO ONWARD CHAIN**CHARACTER PROPERTY**GRADE II LISTED**SET OVER TWO ACRES OF LAND**DUCK POND AND FIELD TO THE REAR**VIEWING HIGHLY ADVISED***Lovett&Co. Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this lovingly restored five bedroom Grade II listed detached cottage set on approximately two acres of land with surrounding countryside in the south of Staffordshire. Built in 1779 the property has many original features including inglenook fireplaces, flooring and ceiling beams and is the only remaining one of its kind having been constructed from tax bricks, a popular way avoiding higher taxes for properties for that period. Other stand out features include: large surrounding gardens with duck pond, original slaughter house now converted into a handy outbuilding ideal for storage/office, gravel driveway with parking for several vehicles plus separate large garage with parking for further vehicles and rear workshop . Situated away from the main road down a private driveway the property offers potential buyers a unique chance to purchase a charming and historic property in the heart of the countryside whilst being close to commuter routes into Birmingham and the north along the M6 motorway.
It is situated on the outskirts of the semi-rural village of Essington allowing easy access to both Wolverhampton and Cannock town centres which both offer a diverse range of amenities including supermarkets, shops, bars, restaurants & cafes. Commuter links include access to the M54, M6 and A5 roads linking the midlands motorway network. Local and national rail services are available within two miles at both Landywood, Great Wyrley and Bloxwich North Stations.
The property itself has two floors; on the ground floor: Living room, study, sitting room, dining room, dining kitchen, hallway, cellar room, laundry, boot room and downstairs WC. On the first floor: two landing areas, four double bedrooms and a single, with an en-suite to the master, family bathroom and further separate shower room.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5982818. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovett&Co. Estate Agents, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.