1 bedroom flat for saleRosoman Street, London, EC1R
- High ceilings with mezzanine
- Glass frontage allowing lots of light in
- Great central location within walking distance to the City or West End
- Great views of Spa Fields Park
- Exposed Brick
Set a few steps away from Exmouth Market is this spacious factory style apartment. Believed to be a nuts and bolts factory, Spa Heights is in the heart of a gastro lover’s dream in the centre of Clerkenwell. This bold warehouse style apartment, presented on the ground and lower ground floors, has a spiral staircase and mezzanine leading to downstairs with cubed glass ceiling lighting. The accommodation measures 1,100 sqft and the finish throughout is of a very high standard with a new bespoke handmade kitchen and clawfoot tub with suspended ceiling shower in the bathroom. The large double bedroom benefits from 2 fitted wardrobes and double doors leading to a patio belonging to the flat plus there is good storage in the hallway. Additional benefits include double glazing throughout, high ceilings, electric blinds covering the whole frontage and a double Belfast sink.
The flat looks over the park yet is extremely quiet in the evenings.
Farringdon and Angel Stations are a short walk which offer easy access to the City and the West End.
Offered to the market with a long lease.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58030087.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS61420. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple.com, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.