3 bedroom terraced house for saleMARGARET STREET, IMMINGHAM
- Mid terrace property within the popular port town of Immingham
- Ideal first time purchase
- Three double bedrooms
- uPVC double glazing and gas central heating
- Spacious accommodation throughout
- Close to a selection of local amenities
- Front and rear gardens
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band A
Crofts estate agents are pleased to offer for sale this spacious terraced property which is located within the ever popular port town of Immingham. Ideally located within close proximity to local amenities and also benefiting from good road links, this property is sure to be popular and therefore comes with viewing highly advised. Suited to the needs of a first time buyer, this property benefits from three double bedrooms and a spacious lounge-diner. There is also the kitchen, bathroom and tidy rear garden. The property also benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
Entering into the property through a uPVC door into the entrance hall reveals a carpeted floor.
23' 11'' x 13' 0'' (7.29m x 3.97m)
The lounge-diner has uPVC windows to the front and rear elevation, two radiators, a carpeted floor and access to the under stairs cupboard.
13' 6'' x 7' 7'' (4.11m x 2.30m)
The kitchen has a uPVC door and window to the side elevation, tiled floor and complimentary tiling. There is a range of fitted units to base and eye level with a sink and drainer with mixer tap over and plumbing for a washing machine.
7' 6'' x 5' 7'' (2.28m x 1.69m)
The bathroom has an opaque uPVC window to both the side and rear elevation, tiled floor and fully tiled walls. There is a white, three piece suite with an electric Triton shower over the bath and heated towel rail.
First Floor Landing
The first floor landing has a carpeted floor and access to the loft.
11' 11'' x 11' 4'' (3.64m x 3.45m)
Bedroom one has a uPVC window to the front elevation, a radiator and carpeted floor.
12' 1'' x 8' 1'' (3.69m x 2.47m)
Bedroom two has a uPVC window to the rear elevation, a radiator and carpeted floor.
13' 5'' x 7' 7'' (4.08m x 2.31m)
Bedroom three has a uPVC window to the rear elevation, a radiator and carpeted floor. There is also a cupboard which houses the boiler.
Externally there is a small garden to the front enclosed by a wooden perimeter fence. To the rear there is a lawn, paved patio area which is ideal for alfresco dining and a timber shed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58048318.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7530809. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Immingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.