4 bedroom detached house for saleFour Winds, Saunders Lane, Hutton
Withdrawn from Market
- Unique Detached Property
- Versatile & Spacious Accommodation
- Four Bedrooms & Three Reception Rooms
- Extensive Driveway & Enclosed Garden
- Detached Garage & Workshop/Games Room
- Popular & Convenient Location
- En-Suite & Bathroom
- Recently Installed Stylish Kitchen
Four Winds is a unique and spacious detached property situated in this popular and convenient location. Well placed for access to the local amenities, schools and transport links this versatile property boasts four bedrooms, three receptions and a detached garage with workshop/games room. The well presented accommodation in full comprises: side entrance porch, hallway, lounge, dining area, office/ground floor bedroom, sitting room, recently installed stylish modern kitchen, utility area, four piece ground floor bathroom, generously proportioned master suite with a stylish ensuite and a further three bedrooms. Outside extensive roll in/ roll out drive offers ample parking, enclosed garden areas, a detached garage has an attached workshop/games room. The property is warmed by a gas fired central heating system. An internal inspection is highly advised of this most interesting property.
Access to the property is via a side porch with inner door into the hallway having an open tread stair case to the first floor. The first room on the left is currently utilised as an office but could also serve as a ground floor bedroom, a spacious lounge is open plan to a dining area that is bathed in natural light through windows to dual aspect and patio doors on to the rear garden. A useful sitting room also has patio doors on to the rear patio and access a recently installed stylish kitchen fitted kitchen with a utility area. A four piece suite bathroom completes the ground floor accommodation.
To the first floor a most impressive master suite has dual aspect windows, fitted wardrobes and a stylish four piece en-suite shower room. A further three bedrooms are available.
To the front ample parking to the extensive roll in/roll out driveway. Secure access to an enclosed and private garden area, a detached garage has an attached workshop previously used a games room but would shut a wide variety of uses.
13' 0'' x 9' 8'' (3.96m x 2.94m)
156' 2'' x 12' 0'' (47.56m x 3.65m)
8' 1'' x 6' 8'' (2.46m x 2.03m)
17' 2'' x 9' 5'' (5.23m x 2.87m)
13' 2'' x 8' 5'' (4.01m x 2.56m)
10' 8'' x 9' 9'' (3.25m x 2.97m)
19' 1'' x 14' 3'' (5.81m x 4.34m)
En-Suite Shower Room
10' 3'' x 9' 8'' (3.12m x 2.94m)
9' 9'' x 7' 0'' (2.97m x 2.13m)
9' 5'' x 6' 6'' (2.87m x 1.98m)
29' 4'' x 12' 5'' (8.93m x 3.78m)
19' 4'' x 13' 5'' (5.89m x 4.09m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1475098. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lawrence Rooney Estate Agents, Longton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.