4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTai Derwen, Cefn Mably CF3 6XR
- Set Within Grounds Measuring Approximately Half An Acre
- Excellent Transport Links To Cardiff City, M4, A48, M50 & M49
- Extended Semi-Detached Property
- Four Generously Sized Bedrooms
- Two Separate Reception Rooms
- Development Potential (Subject To Planning)
- Rural Views To All Aspects
- Idyllic, Quiet Countryside Location
- No Onward Chain
Situated within an idyllic, quiet countryside hamlet in Cefn Mably, is this extended semi-detached four bedroom property positioned within grounds measuring approximately half an acre. EPC RATING: E40.
This semi-detached family home is available with NO ONWARD CHAIN and benefits from the perfect blend of beautiful rural surroundings of the Welsh countryside combined with excellent transport links to Cardiff City, M4, A48, M50 & M49.
With much development potential (subject to planning), this solid fuel centrally heated accommodation briefly comprises: entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room and cloakroom to the ground floor, with four generously sized bedrooms all with rural views, shower room and bathroom located on the first floor. Externally, there is an enclosed garden extending to the side and rear of the property, double garage and parking for several vehicles on the driveway.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MEASP200549. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Matthews Estate Agents, Lakeside. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.