5 bedroom detached house for saleMallow House, 27 Main Street, Milnthorpe, Cumbria
- Built in 1750.
- Formerly The Doctors House; Not Listed.
- Extremely well proportioned accommodation.
- Many original features from the Georgian era.
- Flexible accommodation.
- Well presented and excellent decorative condition.
- The popular market town has a wide range of amenities.
- Junction 35, M6 within 10 minutes to the south. Junction 36, M6 within 5 minutes to the north.
- Ideal 'Family' or Retirement home.
- Internal inspection is strongly recommended to appreciate the extent of the accommodation and pleasant ambience.
Imposing, stylish, Georgian Town House. Central location overlooking the Green towards the Church. Impressive Entrance Hall, Three Reception, Kitchen, Utility, 4/5 Bedrooms, 3 Bath/Shower Rooms, Garage and Workshop. Energy Rating 'D'.
From the direction of Kendal, following the A6, proceed towards Milnthorpe passing Levens Hall. Continue until you reach the traffic lights and turn left and Mallow House is on the left opposite The Green.
Milnthorpe has a range of amenities including our favourite Booths supermarket, Dallam High School, shops, cafes, an excellent restaurant, pubs, leisure and recreational amenities. Milnthorpe is on the A6 road with excellent access to the Lake District, the coast, the M6 motorway, Kendal, Lancaster and Kirkby Lonsdale.
Enclosed side garden with raised lawn.
Sitting area with Summer House.
Small walled front garden.
Access gate to side yard from road to the west.
Private parking space beside the Garage.
All mains services connected.
1.2m x 1.1m
Tiled floor. Part tiled wall. Wash hand basin. Central heating radiator.
3m x 1.89m
Base units and work tops.
3.88m x 2.72m
Ceiling coving and centre rose. Central heating radiator.
3.56m x 2.52m
Pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Bath and separate shower. Central heating radiator.
4.72m x 3.82m
Ceiling coving and centre rose. Painted stone fireplace. Central heating radiator.
5.31m x 3.12m
Loft access. Central heating radiator.
3.25m x 2.88m
Base and wall units. Stainless steel sink. Electric cooker. Central heating radiator.
4.75m x 3m
Stone flagged floor.
3.93m x 3.56m
4.68m x 4.66m
Ceiling coving and rose. Painted stone fireplace. Central heating radiator. Two built-in wardrobes.
3.73m x 2.01m
Ceiling coving. Half tiled walls. Pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Bath and separate shower. Alcove above hand basin with exposed timber beam.
6.9m x 3.9m
Electric roll top door. Power points. Access from the Rear Lane. Adjoining
3.9m x 3.6m
7.27m x 2.4m
Part original tiled floor. Picture rail and ceiling coving. Staircase to First Floor.
4.85m x 3.67m
Tiled fireplace with wood surround [chimney capped off]. Ceiling coving with centre rose. Views across to church and green.
4.83m x 3.53m
Ceiling coving with rose. Central heating radiator.
2.25m x 2.07m
Pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Walk-in shower. Towel ladder radiator.
3.73m x 3.4m
Cast iron fireplace with marble hearth [capped]. Central heating radiator. Ceiling coving and rose. Alcove with glass shelving.
6.3m x 3.12m
Stone flagged floor. Wood panelling. Part tiled walls. Original Butler's bell panel. Large stone fireplace with gas stove. Fitted base and wall units.
Inner Kitchen Hall:
1.4m x 1.1m
Tiled floor. Electric consumer unit.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58078201.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KEN160351. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael C L Hodgson, Kendal. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.