5 bedroom detached house for saleFootball, Yeadon, Leeds, LS19 7QF
Offers in Region of
- FIVE BEDROOM IDEAL FAMILY HOME
- VERY WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- UP TO FOUR RECEPTION ROOMS
- ENSUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- CONSERVATORY EXTENSION
- CONVENIENT LOCATION
- PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS
- BAGS OF LIVING SPACE
- UTILITY AND CLOAKROOM / WC
- EPC RATING = D
An immaculately presented and substantial family home located within easy reach of a wide range of shops, schools, amenities, the picturesque Yeadon Tarn and several highly regarded primary and secondary schools. The property itself boasts high quality fixtures and fittings throughout and has up to four reception rooms.
Accommodation briefly consists of an entrance vestibule, hallway, a fantastic sized lounge, formal dining room, utility room, cloakroom / wc, a large open plan kitchen with dining area and a conservatory extension with doors leading out to the rear garden. To the first floor is the master bedroom benefiting from fitted wardrobes and en suite shower room, three further double bedrooms, bedroom five / study and the modern house bathroom.
Externally there is a block paved area to the front allowing for off-street parking for several cars. The rear garden is enclosed with lawned and paved areas complemented by planted borders. The property in our opinion must be viewed to fully appreciate the amount of living space on offer.
For more details, or to arrange a viewing, please call Hunters on 0113 2029923.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58088941.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YEASP201297. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Yeadon, Guiseley and Surrounding Areas. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.