1 bedroom apartment for saleSt Georges Barracks
- GRADE II LISTED APARTMENT
- ONE BEDROOM
- CONTEMPORARY OPEN PLAN LIVING
- KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- CONVENIENT TO TOWN CENTRE
- NEUTRAL DECOR THROUGHOUT
- OFFERED WITH NO CHAIN
Beal's Estate Agents are pleased to present for sale this much sought after one bedroom apartment, set within a Grade II Listed building and ideally situated in Gosport's town centre.
This apartment briefly comprises an entrance hall with storage cupboards, a spacious open plan lounge diner with kitchen area, double bedroom with built in wardrobe and a bathroom with white suite and shower over the bath.
The property also benefits from having an allocated parking space and is convenient to the town centre. It is neutrally decorated throughout and is offered with no chain making it the perfect first time buy or buy to let investment.
ENTRANCE HALL Storage and airing cupboards, secure entry intercom handset.
LOUNGE/DINER 24' 3" x 11' 0" (7.39m x 3.35m) Open plan to Kitchen Area, narrows to 9' 5".
KITCHEN 9' 5" x 5' 10" (2.87m x 1.78m) Integrated oven, hob, filter hood and washing machine.
BEDROOM 13' 0" x 9' 9" (3.96m x 2.97m) (Max) Built in double wardrobe.
BATHROOM 7' 5" x 5' 1" (2.26m x 1.55m) White suite, shower over bath.
OUTSIDE Allocated parking space.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58089181.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100692031163. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beals, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.