1 bedroom retirement property for saleHawthorn Road, Bognor Regis, PO21
- 563 Sqft Top Floor Retirement Apartment
- Lift And Guest Suite
- Sitting/Dining Room
- Double Bedroom With Built-In Storage
- Modern Shower Room
- Care-Line And House Manager
- Communal Facilities Including Laundry Room And Residents Lounge
- No Forward Chain
This bright west facing apartment is finished to a high standard and was built by the renowned developer McCarthy & Stone. Incorporating double glazing, under floor heating, telephone and TV points in the sitting room and bedroom, Satellite connection point in the sitting/dining room, modern and fully tiled shower room, kitchen with quality appliances, and fitted wardrobes in the bedroom. EPC-C
Being top floor and west facing, this apartment has a more open aspect than most, we understand parking can be arranged on site.
Tenure: There is the balance of an 125 year lease from December 2012.
Maintenance Charge: The maintenance charge payable is £2,061.14 p.a.
Ground Rent: The ground rent payable is £425.00 p.a.
Pagham Court is a high quality development of age restricted apartments, conveniently situated for the promenade, sea front, and Aldwicks local parade of shops.
A recently constructed top floor retirement apartment (with lift) built by McCarthy & Stone with lovely communal facilities and gardens.
Sitting/Dining Room 17'7 (5.36m) x 14'10 (4.52m)
Kitchen 9'1 (2.77m) x 5'8 (1.73m)
Double Bedroom 13'10 (4.22m) x 13'5 (4.09m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58096073.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 221228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.