1 bedroom apartment for saleBowes Lyon Place, Peverell Avenue East
Withdrawn from Market
- Assisted Living Platinum Range
- Built To The Highest Standards
- On-Site Wellbeing Suite For All Your Health And Beauty Needs
- Wheel Chair Accessibility
- Situated Within Queen Mother Square, Poundbury
- On Site Restaurant
- Lift to All Floors
- Library, Media Area and Snooker Room
- 24 Hour, 365 Days a Year On-Site Staffing
70% NOW SOLD ONE BEDROOM APARTMENTS PRICES RANGE FROM £290,000 - £355,000.
SHOW APARTMENTS NOW AVAILABLE
Overview If you are looking to live in a beautiful apartment that you own but also want the peace of mind knowing that there is support on hand, Bowes Lyon Court could be the answer. This Assisted Living Platinum development is made up of 62 one and two bedroom apartments, and is located in the heart of Poundbury in Queen Mother Square two miles from the County Town of Dorchester.
If you're interested in finding out more about Bowes Lyon Court, give us a call on 01305 251800 and we will arrange an appointment with ourselves and the McCarthy and Stone sales team.
Assisted Living developments benefit from care and support packages, specifically tailored to suit you. Homeowners can request a wake up call in the mornings and receive flexible levels of care that can be increased or decreased as required. Cooking and cleaning can be a thing of the past with a three course lunch provided every day in the table-service restaurant - so you can sit back and relax knowing that everything is taken care of. If you're in need of a pamper, Bowes Lyon Court also benefits from a Wellbeing Suite for all your health and beauty needs.
Local area Poundbury is a thriving new urban development designed by the Prince of Wales and built on land owned by The Duchy of Cornwall. Its innovative design embraces the principles of pedestrian friendly public space and community facilities. Often called the extension of Dorset, it is a historically inspired town with a modern twist and prides itself on being a walkable community with shops, commercial buildings and residential areas built within close proximity of each other.
Bowes Lyon Court is located just around the corner from a Waitrose Local and the Farmers' Market. There is also a garden centre with a cafe and restaurant just opposite the development. There is a bus stop right outside for those wanting to venture slightly further afield, Dorchester town centre, which boasts plenty of shops and facilities, is under two miles away from the development.
There are many amenities and attractions in the local area including Maiden Castle, Cerne Abbas, Tolpuddle Martyrs Museum and Abbotsbury Swannery. The world renowned Jurassic Coast is only 9 miles away and closer to home, there are plenty of local pedestrianised tree-lined walking routes.
Poundbury is well positioned for road travel with the A35, A37 and A354 providing links to Poole, Lyme Regis, Bere Regis and Yeovil, plus many other destinations. There are also plenty of bus services providing links to Dorchester and beyond. The two railway stations in Dorchester offer access to Weymouth, Bournemouth, Southampton, Winchester, Basingstoke and London Waterloo, with the First Great Western line travelling though Westbury to Bristol and on to Gloucester.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100633000675. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kemp & Co, Dorchester - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.