2 bedroom apartment for saleElite House, Canary Gateway, Limehouse, London, E14
- Two bedroom apartment
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- 713 sq/ft.
- Brand new development
- Concierge and video security
- Private balcony with canal view
- Service charge: £3.85psf p.a. approx.
- Ground Rent: £350 p.a. approx.
- Lease: 999 Years on completion
- Short walk to Westferry and Limehouse DLR
Life Residential are excited to offer an opportunity to purchase a brand new ground floor apartment in a highly sought after canal side development. The apartment stretches to 713 Sq/Ft. with the addition of a generously sized south-facing patio.
The development has 24 hour concierge and video security along with a residents only roof terrace.
The apartment is situated within a few minutes walk of either Westferry or Limehouse DLR stations - with Westferry being just two stops or 3 minutes from the very heart of Canary Wharf itself. This strategic location opens the door to the entire metropolis - with 3 minute connection times to London’s Jubilee Line or DLR direct to Bank and The City in just 8 minutes. Give us a call on 020 3668 1030 to arrange a viewing.
Property ref: 121_2653_4265178
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58105183.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4265178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, Canary Wharf Office - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.