3 bedroom terraced house for saleKINGS ROAD, IMMINGHAM
Withdrawn from Market
- Mid terrace property
- Three double bedrooms
- Ideal first time purchase
- uPVC double glazed and gas central heating
- Close to good road links and local amenities
- Two reception rooms
- Excellent buy to let opportunity
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band A
Crofts estate agents are pleased to offer for sale this spacious mid terrace property which is located in the popular port town of Immingham. Offering excellent road links and close proximity to local amenities, this property will appeal to first time buyers and investors alike. Internal viewing will reveal a modern lounge which then provides access to the dining room which offers plenty of space for a table and chairs. The kitchen has a range of fitted units and then provides access to the bathroom. To the first floor there are three double bedrooms. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing, gas central heating and a private rear garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58109443.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7365971. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Immingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.