3 bedroom apartment for saleTalisman Tower, Lincoln Plaza, London, E14
Offers in Excess of
- Three bedroom
- Master Bedroom inclusive of an en-suite
- 30th floor apartment
- 963 sq/ft (89.8 sq/M.)
- 998 years remaining on the lease
- Unblocked views to the City
- Service Charge £3,480 p.a. approx.
- Ground Rent £500 p.a. approx.
Unblocked views of the City - purchase a 30th floor three bedroom, two bathroom apartment in the highly sought after Lincoln Plaza development. The apartment itself stretches over 963 Sq. Ft., comes with built in appliances and a private balcony. Early enquiries are highly advised.
Lincoln Plaza comprises two principal apartment towers, Talisman and Duckman, together with a 10 storey international brand name 100 suite hotel offering a fabulous array of lifestyle facilities within its lower floor levels which fully integrate with the two towers. All residents will also have access to the spectacular 22nd floor 4 storey winter garden ‘sky lounge’ and roof garden terrace within the development. Please get in touch to find out more!
Property ref: 121_2653_4169571
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-58122058.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4169571. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, Canary Wharf Office - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.