2 bedroom flat for saleFore Street, Saltash
Sold by Us
- A Stones Throw Away from Saltash High Street
- Great Location for Regular Buses
- Immaculately Presented
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Shower Room
- Modern Kitchen
- Spacious Lounge/Diner
- Private Roof Terrace
- Double Glazing Throughout
- Wall Mounted Electric Heaters
AGENTS COMMENT Conveniently located on Fore Street, within walking distance of the bustling Saltash High Street, this two bedroom flat also offers its own private roof terrace!
Entering the property into the hallway which is complete with storage cupboard, stairs lead up to the main landing area and living accommodation. To the left hand side are two double bedrooms tastefully decorated with a feature fireplace in the master bedroom. Also situated at the front of the property is the lounge/dining room which is open and airy with ample room for dining and lounge furniture. Further along the landing you will then find a white suite shower room and modern kitchen with access to the private roof terrace at the rear.
AREA DESCRIPTION Saltash is a picturesque town that lies just across the River Tamar from Plymouth and is often referred to as the "Gateway to Cornwall". The town centre itself provides many shops and the doctors, dentists, library and leisure centre are all close by. There are four primary schools, a college and secondary school, along with a local health centre, minor injuries hospital and many places of worship. South East Cornwall boasts many waterside villages such as St Germans and Cargreen, all within easy commuting distance to Saltash and the City of Plymouth.
Saltash is a busy and thriving town, with great transport links into Cornwall and along the A38 corridor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58124260.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100198012261. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Maitlands , Saltash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.