2 bedroom terraced house for salePear Street, Halifax, HX1
- WELL PROPORTIONED MID THROUGH TERRACE
- 2 GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS
- LOUNGE AND SPACIOUS DINING KITCHEN
- SUITED TO INVESTOR OR FIRST TIME BUYER
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- HANDY FOR TOWN CENTRE AND LOCAL AMENITIES
Offered for sale is this 2 bedroom mid terraced property which provides well proportioned accommodation. Having uPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating, the property also has a fitted dining kitchen with integrated appliances and modern fitted bathroom. Handily positioned for access to both the town centre and local amenities including Calderdale College, People's Park, Parkinson Lane Community Primary School, Halifax High School and Wellersley Park. An internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Ground Floor: - Enter the property via a uPVC exterior door into the entrance lobby.
Entrance Lobby - having a staircase rising to the first floor and a door accessing the lounge.
Lounge - 12'10" max x 12'10" max (3.91m max x 3.91m max) - Having a central heating radiator and a door accessing the dining kitchen.
Dining Kitchen - 15'8" max x 11'3" max (4.78m max x 3.43m max) - Fitted with a matching range of wall and base units with complementary tiled surrounds and laminated working surfaces inset into which is a single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Also inset into the working surface is a 4 burner gas hob with extractor over and oven beneath and there is space and plumbing for a washing machine, central heating radiator and wall mounted Vokera central heating boiler. There is a uPVC exterior door giving access to the rear yard.
Lower Ground Floor: -
First Floor: -
Landing - Having doors accessing the bedroom accommodation and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 - 15'9" max x 12'6" max (4.80m max x 3.81m max) - This large double bedroom spans the full width of the property and has a central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 - 11'7" max x 8'7" max (3.53m max x 2.62m max) - Having a central heating radiator.
Bathroom - Furnished with a 3 piece suite in white comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush wc. There is a central heating radiator, tiled surrounds and built in cupboards.
Outside: - There are small yard areas to both the front and rear of the property.
CONSUMER PROTECTION FROM UNFAIR TRADING REGULATIONS 2008
Bramleys, for themselves and for the Vendors or Lessors of this property, whose Agent they are, have made every effort to ensure the details given have been prepared in accordance with the above Act and to the best of our knowledge give a fair and reasonable representation of the property. Please note:
1. There is a six inch measurement tolerance, or metric equivalent, and the measurements given should not be entirely relied upon and purchasers must take their own measurements if ordering carpets, curtains or other equipment.
2. None of the mains services, i.e. gas, water, electricity, drainage or central heating system (if any) have been tested in any way whatsoever. This also includes appliances which are to be left insitu by the vendors.
PURCHASERS MUST SATISFY THEMSELVES AS TO THE CONDITION AND EFFECTIVENESS OF ANY SUCH APPLIANCES OR SERVICES
FLOOR PLANS NOT TO SCALE - FOR IDENTIFICATION PURPOSES ONLY
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58130039.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26120687. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bramleys, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.