4 bedroom detached house for saleCheapside Lane, Denham, Buckinghamshire, UB9
- Detached character filled family residence
- Two well proportioned reception rooms
- Generously proportioned kitchen/breakfast room
- Ground floor guest cloakroom
- Four good sized bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Secluded rear garden
- Carriage driveway for four cars and Garage
- EPC rating: D
- 2059 Sq Ft (191.2 Sq M)
Situated in a most popular and sought after residential road in the picturesque Denham Village, this character filled family residence offers spacious, light filled and versatile family living benefiting from ample off road parking, garage and a delightful rear garden and stunning views to the front.
There are two well appointed reception rooms, a delightful garden room with superb views of the stunning rear garden, spacious kitchen/breakfast room with ample room for relaxed family dining and the modern convenience of a ground floor guest cloakroom. To the first floor there are four well proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom.
Approached by a carriage driveway with space for off road parking for several cars, garage with the secluded rear garden being an absolute delight with a paved patio, lawned area and surrounding established trees and shrubs.
Within walking distance to the charming Denham Village with its bus links into Uxbridge town centre and Denham Main line station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58152025.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRC160094. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Gerrards Cross Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.