3 bedroom house for saleSaunders Ness Road, Canary Wharf, E14
- Charming mid terrace house with private driveway and garage
- Well arranged interiors over four spacious floors
- Bright and spacious reception room
- Sizable modern kitchen with ample space for dining
- Top floor master bedroom w/ en suite shower room and balcony
- Two well proportioned double bedrooms with en suites
- Paved garden, two balconies and a Juliet balcony
- Close proximity to an array of amenities
Benefitting from four floors of well arranged spacious interiors and a feature spiral staircase, this charming three bedroom house also boasts a paved garden and two private balconies.
Saunders Ness Road is a peaceful residential street that boasts a close proximity to the array of amenities found on the nearby Manchester Road. For regular services into the heart of Canary Wharf, Island Gardens DLR Station is also easily accessible.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1013819. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.