2 bedroom flat for saleConrad House, Royal Docks, E16
- Secure well maintained block in residential development
- Bright and neutral interiors with dual aspect windows
- Spacious reception room with sizable dining area
- Modern kitchen with integrate appliances
- Generously sized master bedroom
- A further well proportioned double bedroom
- Smart family bathroom
- Close proximity to great transport links
Located within the peaceful Britannia Village, this charming two bedroom maisonette benefits from two well arranged floors of bright and spacious interiors.
Conrad House benefits from a peaceful residential location within a close proximity to West Silverton DLR Station for frequent services into central London and nearby Canary Wharf.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58155307.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1013832. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.