3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKensington Road, Gosport
- Semi Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge And Separate Dining Room
- 13`1 x 6`4 Kitchen
- Attractive First Floor Bathroom With White Suite
- PVCu Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Rear Garden Of Sunny Aspect
- Convenient To Stoke Road and Its Facilities
- Bay House School Catchment
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
PVCu double glazed front door with window to side, dado rail, picture rail, stairs to 1st floor, understairs recess and meter cupboard, double radiator.
Dining Room - 13'9" (4.19m) Into Bay x 10'6" (3.2m)
Fireplace with cast iron insert and polished stone hearth, PVCu double glazed window, radiator, picture rail, ceiling rose and flat ceiling, stripped wood floor.
Lounge - 16'8" (5.08m) x 10'3" (3.12m)
Fireplace with cast iron insert and slate hearth, PVCu double glazed french doors to garden, PVCu double glazed windows, picture rail, ceiling rose and flat ceiling, radiator.
Kitchen - 13'1" (3.99m) x 6'4" (1.93m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, wall and base units with worksurface over, built-in oven, 4 ring gas hob, space for fridge and freezer, plumbing for washing machine, quarry tiled floor, PVCu double glazed windows and door, radiator, flat ceiling, recently installed wall mounted gas central heating boiler.
ON THE 1ST FLOOR
Bedroom 1 - 14'4" (4.37m) Into Bay x 10'6" (3.2m)
PVCu double glazed window, radiator, picture rail, ceiling rose with flat ceiling.
Bedroom 2 - 11'9" (3.58m) x 9'7" (2.92m) To Chimney Breast
, Cast iron fireplace, built-in cupboards, PVCu double glazed window, radiator, picture rail.
Bedroom 3 - 7'4" (2.24m) x 5'10" (1.78m)
PVCu double glazed window, radiator, picture rail, flat ceiling.
White suite of panelled bath with antique style mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal hand basin, low level WC, 1/2 tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, PVCu double glazed window, dado rail, picture rail, flat ceiling with access to loft space, chrome heated towel rail.
With brick wall and timber gate, laid to shingle and pebbles, shared side access to:
With timber gate, patio, lawn, timber garden shed.
From our office proceed along Stoke Road towards the Town Centre, turning immediately right into Shaftesbury Road. At the T junction turn right into the South Relief Road and 1st left into Kensington Road, where the property will be found shortly on the right hand side.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58164991.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4517. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dimon Estate Agents, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.