3 bedroom terraced house for saleCharnwood Avenue, Asfordby, Melton Mowbray
- Click 'Virtual Tour' for Video & Property Information Book about this Property
- Mid-Town House
- Three Bedrooms (two double)
- Energy Rating D
- Modern Shower Room
- Stylish Refitted Dining Kitchen
- Separate Lounge
- Modern UPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Hard Landscaped Front and Rear Garden
Located in the regarded village of Asfordby is this well presented and ready to move in to property. Having recently undergone a number of improvements including a stylish and high quality fitted dining kitchen, high quality UPVC double glazing throughout and a refitted shower room. The property comprises entrance hallway, lounge with gas fire, stylish dining kitchen with understairs pantry. The first floor landing there is an airing cupboard and two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and refitted shower room. Externally there are hard landscaped front and rear gardens, a single garage and short gravel driveway. The property is offered to the market with no upward chain. Early viewing is advised.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58166677.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BNT170120. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bentons, Melton Mowbray. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.