5 bedroom terraced house for saleFrith Road, Leytonstone, E11
- A brilliant five bedroom, three storey period house
- Benefits from ample living space
- Features good storage including a cellar and utility
- Bay-fronted master bedroom flooded with natural light
- Offers a bathroom, one shower room and guest cloakroom
- Features a large kitchen with space to dine
- Boasts a sizable rear garden
- Well-located close to amenities and transport links
This fantastic three storey, five bedroom period house is set mid-terrace, offering ample living/entertaining space with an additional storage room, utility and cellar, finished with fresh neutral décor throughout.
Frith Road is ideally located for the many amenities found on Leytonstone High road with the green open spaces of Wanstead Park also nearby. Leyton Underground station and the A12/M11 allows easy access in and out of London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1010702. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.