2 bedroom terraced house for saleManchester Old Road, Rhodes
Offers in Excess of
- Larger Style Two Bed Garden Fronted Terraced
- Gas Central Heated / uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Two Generous Sized Reception Rooms
- Four-Piece Bathroom Suite
- Walled Front Garden / Enclosed Paved Garden
- NO CHAIN
Larger Style Two Bed Garden Fronted Terraced With Cellar. Available With NO CHAIN. Briefly comprising of gas central heating, uPVC double glazed windows, two generous sized reception rooms and kitchen on the ground floor. The first floor affords two double bedrooms and large four-piece bathroom suite. Externally to the front is a walled garden and to the rear an enclosed paved garden.
Ideally situated for access to the M60 motorway network and transport links to Manchester City Centre.
Ground Floor -
Hallway - Generous sized hall with coved ceiling, radiator and staircase rising to the first floor.
Lounge - 5.1m x 3.7m (16'8" x 12'1") - Front aspect with living flame gas fire set within feature surround, coved ceiling, T.V point and radiator. Double doors to the dining room.
Dining Room - 4.7m x 3.3m (15'5" x 10'9") - Rear aspect with radiator. External access to the rear garden, door to cellar and access to the kitchen.
Kitchen - 2.9m x 2.6m (9'6" x 8'6") - Rear aspect with a range of wall and base units incorporating resin sink, electric hob with extractor above, built in electric oven, space and plumbing for an automatic machine.
First Floor -
Bedroom 1 - 4.7m x 3.8m (15'5" x 12'5") - Front aspect with fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 2 - 4.7m x 3.1m (15'5" x 10'2") - Rear aspect with radiator.
Bathroom - Four-piece bathroom suite comprising of corner bath, wet-room shower, vanity sink, low-level W.C, part tiled walls and radiator.
Outside - Walled garden to the front and to the rear an enclosed paved garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58185635.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26130424. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McGowan Homes, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.