2 bedroom detached house for saleBethel Road, St. Austell
- Detached two bedroom cottage
- Property of considerable character
- Non estate location in Bethel
- Conservatory extension to side
- UPVC double glazed, two woodburners
- Parking and garden to front
- No ongoing chain
This is a detached, two bedroom character cottage with parking and gardens in the sought-after location of Bethel. The accommodation comprises of entrance porch, lounge with woodburner and beams, dining room with woodburner, kitchen and bathroom to the ground floor, with conservatory extension to side, and two bedrooms to the first floor.
The garden is all to the front with areas of timber deck and patio, driveway parking for two/three vehicles, two sheds, one of a good proportion measuring 17' 5'' x 8' 5'' (5.30m x 2.56m) being double lined and insulated with light and power connected which could be utilised as office or workshop.
Combining this property's location, accommodation and character, it is anticipated to appeal to a good number of people and appointments to appraise internally are most strongly advised.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7524007. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burrows Estate Agents, St Austell . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.