1 bedroom flat for saleSatin House, Piazza Walk, London, E1
- 24 Hours Concierge
- City view
- Walking Distance to tube or train station
- Courtyard Gardens
- Double glazing windows
- Fitted lacquered finish bespoke wardrobes
- Fully fitted kitchen with all appliances
- Luxury apartment
- Wooden floor
- Secured underground allocated parking
A luxury one bedroom 13th floor apartment set within Goodman's Fields, Berkeley Homes' latest flagship development located in this fantastic E1 central London location.
(The property is current tenanted under Assured Shorthold Tenancy till June 2017. With rental amount archieving at £2700.00 pcm.)
Goodman's Fields is ideally placed for an unrivalled selection of local amenities and excellent transport links, being only 200 meters from Aldgate East station. Residents enjoy the height of luxury with access to a private gymnasium, spa facilities, swimming pool, private cinema, access to a business lounge and 24 hour concierge. The apartment comes with an allocated parking space.
This brand new furnished one bedroom property benefits from a spacious open plan living room and enough to make another bedroom with a removal partition, a separate bathroom, fully integrated high specification kitchen with built in appliances, built wardrobes, luxury bathroom suite, air cooling system, a private winter gardens accessible from the bedroom.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference VANT2_000269. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Vantage Properties & Management Ltd, Limeharbour. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.