2 bedroom apartment for saleHexham
- Private executive development
- Converted Victorian mansion house
- Two bedroom apartment
- Within walking distance of the town centre
- Communal gardens
- Parking facilities
- Gas central heating
- Energy efficiency rating B (86)
DESCRIPTION Centrally located within Hexham, Haining Croft House is a stunning Victorian mansion that has been brought back to life as nine luxury apartments.
This apartment is situated on the first floor with a small staircase leading from the lift to the front door of the apartment.
Accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall with two useful storage cupboards, two double bedrooms with the master benefitting from an en suite shower room, bathroom comprising of a bath with telephone shower, WC and wash hand basin. The spacious living/ dining room is open plan to the kitchen which is fully fitted with a range of modern wall and based units with integral appliances including a dishwasher, washer/ dryer, fridge freezer, gas hob and electric oven.
Externally the existing landscaped gardens have been further enhanced with new planting and each apartment is offered with one dedicated parking space.
LOCATION Haining Croft House is located in the heart of the market town Hexham. The property is convenient for local shops, schools and leisure facilities. There are good road and rail links giving access to Newcastle upon Tyne and Newcastle Airport to the East as well as Carlisle to the West.
LIVING ROOM/ DINING ROOM 21' 5" x 10' 9" (6.55m x 3.28m)
KITCHEN 6' 0" x 10' 4" (1.85m x 3.15m)
BEDROOM 1 11' 3" x 9' 1" (3.45m x 2.79m)
EN SUITE 4' 7" x 9' 0" (1.41m x 2.75m)
BATHROOM 6' 1" x 8' 4" (1.86m x 2.56m)
BEDROOM 2 11' 3" x 8' 0" (3.45m x 2.46m)
SERVICES Mains gas, electricity, water and drainage are connected. Gas fired central heating to radiators also supplying the domestic hot water.
CHARGES Northumberland County Council tax band D.
VIEWINGS Viewing is strictly by appointment. Arrangements can be made by contacting YoungsRPS, Hexham on 01434 608980.
FREE MARKET APPRAISAL We would be pleased to provide professional, unbiased advice on the current value and marketing of your existing home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58194178.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100897000002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Youngs RPS , Hexham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.