3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThursfield Road, Tipton
- A Semi Detached Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Off Road Parking
- Double Glazing where specified
- Central Heating where specified
A modern semi detached property briefly comprising entrance hall, lounge diner, kitchen, downstairs w.c., three bedrooms with en-suite to master, off road parking, double glazing & central heating where specified.
THINKING OF SELLING? CALL CONNELLS TODAY ON 01384 214770
CALL 01384 214770 TO ARRANGE A VIEWING
Double glazed door to the front, radiator.
Low level w.c., wash hand basin in vanity unit, double glazed window to the front.
Lounge Diner 14' 3" x 12' 8" (max) ( 4.34m x 3.86m (max) )
Double glazed window to the rear, double glazed french doors to the rear, radiator, t.v. point, storage cupboard.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 5' 9" ( 3.43m x 1.75m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink drainer, electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, radiator, double glazed window to the front.
Radiator, doors to
Bedroom Two 12' 8" x 8' 9" ( 3.86m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 8" (max) x 9' 6" (max) ( 3.86m (max) x 2.90m (max) )
L-shaped, two double glazed windows to the front, radiator.
Suite to comprise bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin, low level w.c., towel rail, part tiled, double glazed window to the side.
Master Bedroom 13' 4" x 9' 2" (plus recess) ( 4.06m x 2.79m (plus recess) )
Double glazed Velux window to the front, radiator, storage cupboard, door to en-suite.
Suite to shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level w.c., towel rail, double glazed Velux window to the rear.
To the front of the property tarmac driveway giving off road parking. Rear garden with patio and lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58194184.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DUD307439. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, B'ham West - Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.