3 bedroom property for saleStoke Lacy, Bromyard
- Grade II Listed Detached Three Bedroom Oast House
- Large Established Gardens
- 2 Acre Paddock, Field Shelter and PP for Stable Block
- Quiet Rural Location
- Spacious Living Room with Wood Burning Stove
- Unique Circular and Well Appointed Kitchen with Quarry Tile Floor
- Large Principal Bedroom with Vaulted Ceiling and Built In Wardrobes
- Circular Double Bedroom
- Third Bedroom with Double Doors to Balcony and Granary Steps
- Excellent local Primary and Secondary Schools
Detached Three Bedroom Oast House with Two Acre Paddock with Field Shelter and PP for Stables. Large Established Gardens, Long Private Driveway. Set in a Quiet Rural Position with Views across Open Farmland, on the Outskirts of the Village of Stoke Lacy. Grade II Listed.
- Reception Hall/Dining Room with Oak Flooring - Spacious Living Room with Wood Burning Stove and French Doors to Terrace - Unique, Circular and Well Appointed Kitchen with Quarry Tiled Floor - Large, Light Main Bedroom with Vaulted Ceilings and Built in Wardrobes - Circular Double Bedroom within original Oast House - Single Bedroom with French Doors leading to Balcony and Granary Stairs - Family Bathroom - Characterful Landing with Beamed Vaulted Ceiling; Attic Door Leading to Store Room within the Conical of the Oast House
- Long Private Driveway - 2 Acre Paddock with Field Shelter - Large Attractive Landcaped Gardens with Summerhouse and Ciderstone - Side and Rear Patio Areas - Parking - Planning Permission for Stables
Strictly by appointment with the agent: Country & Classic: 01531 888388
- ½ Mile to Stoke Lacy with Church, Village Hall and Pub - 3 ½ Miles to Bromyard. 11 Miles to Hereford with rail links to London and Birmingham, 12 Miles to Leominster, - 3 Miles to Burley Gate Primary School; Senior Schools in Bromyard and Hereford, Easy -Access To Private Schools in Malvern, Hereford and Worcester
- Grade II Listed - Council Tax Band: F - Herefordshire Council - Mains Electricity and Water - Oil Fired Central Heating - Private Drainage - Broadband is Available at the Property
POSTCODE AND DIRECTIONS
DIRECTIONS HR7 4QZ ? From Ledbury take the A438 towards Hereford. At the Trumpet Crossroads turn right to Leominster on the A417. Continue straight over the next crossroads by the Texaco garage to Leominster. At the Burley Gate roundabout turn right towards Bromyard on the A465. Continue for 2 ½ miles and travel through the village of Stoke Lacy, passing The Plough Inn on the left. Shortly after the pub take the small left turn to Bredenbury. Continue on this lane for ¼ mile and the entrance to The Oast House is on the left.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6497436. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country & Classic Properties, Ledbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.