2 bedroom bungalow for salePriory Road, Downham Market, Norfolk, PE38
- New Build Bungalow
- 2 Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Open Plan Kitchen/ Living Room
- Integrated Kitchen Appliances
- Under Floor Air Source Central Heating
- Town Centre Location
- Courtyard Garden
- High Specification Sanitary Ware
- Timber Double Glazed Windows
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE!
This new build bungalow is one of eight mews properties by local reputable builders B D UPTON's. The property is finished to a high standard including modern energy efficient underfloor air source central heating. integrated kitchen appliances, alarm system, high quality timber double glazed windows and sanitary ware. Accommodation includes an entrance hall, open plan kitchen/living room with double doors to the courtyard garden, 2 bedrooms and a lovely bathroom suite.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13065888. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by King & Partners, Downham Market. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.