5 bedroom bungalow for saleMichael Stowe Drive, Ramsey, Harwich
- STUNNING DETACHED CHALET BUNGALOW
- Two Receptions
- Kitchen & Utility Room
- Bathroom & Two En-Suites
- Outbuilding with Swimming Pool
- DOUBLE GARAGE & GARDENS
A STUNNING FIVE BEDROOM detached chalet bungalow benefiting from Two Receptions, Bathroom, Two En-Suites, LARGE OUTBUILDING with SWIMMING POOL and a DOUBLE GARAGE. The property is situated off of Ramsey Road, Ramsey and must be viewed to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Large entrance porch with further door into:-
Hallway 14' 7" x 10' 5" ( 4.45m x 3.18m )
Double doors to porch, radiator, door to Lounge, airing cupboard, storage cupboard with shelving.
Lounge 23' 8" x 17' 2" ( 7.21m x 5.23m )
Ceiling light and fan, wall lighting, two double glazed windows to rear, feature fireplace and surround, two radiators, pati doors opening up to both sides.
Dining Area 11' 8" x 13' 4" ( 3.56m x 4.06m )
With double glazed window to front, radiator, ceiling light and fan, opening to Kitchen.
Kitchen 15' 6" x 11' 7" ( 4.72m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to rear, roll-edge work surface, inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap and tiled splashback, four ring ceramic hob with extractor hood over, roll edge work surface incorporates breakfast bar, matching base and wall mounted units with integrated eye level oven and grill, carousel storage cupboards, space for appliances, radiator, door into Utility.
Utility Area 11' 3" x 4' 10" ( 3.43m x 1.47m )
Double glazed window to front, UPVC door to rear, roll-edge work surface, sink with mixer tap, matching base and wall mounted units, space for appliances, wall mounted boiler.
Bedroom One 16' 3" x 13' ( 4.95m x 3.96m )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, door to:-
With obscure double glazed windows to front and side, radiator, tiled floor, extractor fan, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, fully tiled shower cubicle.
Bedroom Two 15' 7" x 12' 8" ( 4.75m x 3.86m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bathroom 9' 6" x 6' 8" ( 2.90m x 2.03m )
Obscure double glazed window to side, extractor fan, heated towel rail, tiled walls, Jacuzzi bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator.
First Floor Landing 17' 2" max x 30' 3" max ( 5.23m max x 9.22m max )
Two velux windows to rear, two radiators, loft access.
Bedroom Three 19' 11" x 11' 8" ( 6.07m x 3.56m )
Two double glazed windows to side, double glazed window to rear with stunning views, radiator, door into:-
Radiator, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls, fully tiled shower cubicle.
Bedroom Four 16' 11" x 11' 9" ( 5.16m x 3.58m )
Velux windows to either side, radiator, double storage cupboard.
Bedroom Five 20' 10" max x 12' 8" max ( 6.35m max x 3.86m max )
Double glazed windows to side and rear, fitted double wardrobe, storage cupboard with shelving, radiator.
Outbuilding 48' 6" x 21' 11" ( 14.78m x 6.68m )
Contains a swimming pool measuring 35ft x 15ft which is 4ft 6' deep. The outbuilding has four sets of double doors to the side and one to the front. Includes WC and two changing cubicles and has underfloor heating. To the rear there is a separate filtration room with pump.
The rear garden commences with a patio area and is mainly laid to lawn with low level hedge borders and stunning views, gated access leading to front, two garden sheds. To the front of the property there is a off road parking for several vehicles, garage with up and over door and personal door to side. Garage measures 18'11'' x 19'8''.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58213853.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAW104938. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harwich Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.