3 bedroom terraced house for salePerram Close, Turnford, Broxbourne, EN10 6AT
- BROOKFIELD FARM SHOPS ONLY 0.5 of a mile
- M25 JUNC. 25/ A10 ONLY 3 MILES
- REFITTED KITCHEN with APPLIANCES
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING TO RADIATORS
- EN10 6 POSTCODE
- GARAGE AT END OF 46' GARDEN
- REFITTED BATHROOM & CLOAKROOM/WC
This beautifully presented 3 BEDROOM HOUSE has been greatly improved by the current owners who have lived here for 30 years! Attractive internal decor is enhanced by a number of features to include a refitted KITCHEN, stylish refitted CLOAKROOM/WC with stone effect tiling and circular wash basin, refitted FAMILY BATHROOM in white with separate SHOWER CUBICLE and FITTED FURNITURE/WARDROBES to BEDROOMS 1 and 2. The rear garden extends to 46' in length and is currently landscaped for low maintenance, with access to a SINGLE GARAGE at the end of the garden. VENDOR SUITED
PERRAM CLOSE enjoys an excellent position for access to transport links, popular schooling, shopping facilities and rail services. CHESHUNT'S BROOKFIELD CENTRE with TESCO's EXTRA, MARKS AND SPENCER, BOOTS ETC is within walking distance, the A10 is under half a mile for access onto the M25 (Junc.25 3 miles) and CHESHUNT's mainline station providing services to London's Liverpool Street, Stratford and Tottenham Hale for connections to the UNDERGROUND (VICTORIA LINE) is under 2 miles. The property is attractively positioned off a small green area at the end of a no through road in Turnford which lays midway between the Hertfordshire towns of Broxbourne and Cheshunt and is within half a mile of the BROXBOURNE CAMPUS OF HERTFORD REGIONAL COLLEGE.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 390388. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard H Wells, Hertfordshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.